|DESPITE THE ORGANISERS TAKING ALL REASONABLE
PRECAUTIONS UNAVOIDABLE ACCIDENTS CAN HAPPEN.
IN RESPECT OF THESE YOU ARE PRESENT AT YOUR OWN RISK
|DO NOT TRY TO EMULATE THE DRIVING OF THE COMPETITORS YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING.
DRIVE WITH CARE AND CONSIDERATION FOR OTHER ROAD USERS.
|PLEASE TAKE YOUR LITTER HOME AND PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT.
|The road is only open after a special stage when the “Sweeper”
car goes by. It is clearly marked. Until it arrives expect a rally
car at any time, even if there has been a long break.
- DO NOT stand on the road
- DO NOT stand below the level of the road
- DO NOT stand in front of arrows or signs
- DO NOT stand or sit on or near log piles, walls or fences
- DO NOT sit close to the edge of the track
- DO NOT block escape routes
- DO NOT be distracted
- DO NOT play games with your safety or that of the drivers
- DO NOT remove stage signs or arrows
- DO NOT be the one to stop the stage
- DO NOT jump out into the road to take a picture, there could be another
car right behind the first.
- DO expect the unexpected
- DO listen for approaching cars
- DO remain alert
- DO leave yourself room to move quickly
- DO try to keep behind something solid
- DO keep children under supervision
- DO leave your pets at home
- DO as the marshals ask
- DO help the marshals to run a safe stage